Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner

Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner
Blue Ridge Smoky Mountains

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 91 - 11:11 By George

I don't know what it is but I have a habit of always looking at the clock when it is 11:11.  I really am not a time watcher...it just happens.  Doesn't matter if it's day or night, its 11:11.  I looked this up on the internet one day and found out that this is what they call a trademark prompt from the fun-loving angels that they are watching over us.  It is a pattern of numbers. There were once only 1,111 of them roaming the earth.  More are here now but once you have recognized this, you will start to notice other patterns but this is their way of the initial contact with us.  We are told that this is their way of using our recognition of pattern to let us know they are here.  I just think it's interesting because 11 is my favorite number.  During high school that was my number.  And when we had to play the away teams, we had to pick another number so I picked 10.  I don't know why I like that number but there are certain things that appeal to me.  Its straight, simple, stands tall and has a twin.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a paternal twin.  Someone to look just like me, act just like me, understand me.  Twins just "get"each other.  They watch over each other like another human angel on earth.  I had a recurring dream when I was about seventeen.  I kept hearing this voice in my dreams.  It was a effemanite voice of a man.  I was doing my high school term paper on dreams during this time.  I learned that you can control a dream in my research so after about five dreams with this voice in it, I remember consciously asking in frustration, "Who ARE you?"  He answered, "Your Angel, I'm here to watch over you."  Clear as day.  I knew I was still sleeping but I asked a little more calmly, "What is your name?" He said, "George."  At that instant I woke up. And I never had that dream again after that. Weird.

I laughed out loud.  George was not a name I would think an angel would have.  Maybe Christopher or Peter or Elijah but not GEORGE! I have not heard from George since then but it was real to me and I know I have continued to be very blessed in many ways.  I feel like somebody has my back and I really don't worry too much about anything other than my kids.  I am going to look for the signs from the universe to tell me that George has assigned an angel to them too.  They need one!  I think everyone should have an angel.

I used to collect them.  I had the white angels, the cherubs and the black angels.  I just grew out of the "angel phase."  There were so many of the same kinds that everyone else had one just like the ones I have.  When I collect something I want what is unique.  Different.  I remember in high school that there was a lot of pressure to not be different and to be like everyone else.  The problem was a few of my classmates were not very kind to me. I didn't want to be like that if it meant I had to be mean and cruel. When I played basketball, the boys on the football team would sit in the stands and yell out the cow sound, "MOO!"  They were calling me a cow and they would ring a cow bell.  I really was not a fat player but I was self-conscious about my weight.  There were other girls on the team who were my size but the boys didn't do this to them.

I tried to be the best at everything despite this cruelty that surrounded me daily.  I was on the yearbook staff, the newspaper staff, the President of the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), a basketball cheerleader, a football cheerleader, AFS (American Foreign Exchange Student Association), Co-Captain of the Majorettes, a Flute player (First Chair of twenty-two total), Drama Club, Prep Club, the Grape Queen Court and the basketball team. Many of my friends nominated me for the most talented but the winner was the person who was clearly the best artist in our class.  But for me I was never popular enough to be voted "anything."

I was not a go-along-to-get-along kind of person.  I wanted to know why I was going along first. It kept me out of alot of trouble in school.  When I ended up dating the Center for the football team, he told me he took "care of" the boys in the stands who were mooing when I played.  He was outraged that they had done this to me.  Something about he cornered them in the football locker room and I wasn't to ask any questions. So I didn't.  I never heard the cow reference again.  Wow, how nice is it for someone else to do the right thing and bully the bully that's bullying you?

That's why I appreciate my George.  When I looked up this 11:11 thing I learned that it was discovered by George Barnard.  Coincidence?  I don't know but George tells us that: They will find some way to let you know.  These guys are a bunch of special angels, and they have picked you for a very good reason.  Quite what that reason is, may only later become clear.  If you want to, you can work with them, as George has done, for many years.  Or you can ask them to go way.  Your choice - it's called free will. But they picked you because you can be useful to them.

I learned in high school the importance of a human angel who protected me.  I'm not about to ask a special bunch of angels to go away after they have asked me to work with them.  You know what they say about every time you hear a bell that an angel is getting their wings. Maybe that cowbell meant that another angel was getting their wings. As for me, I'm looking for the signs to work with George and his angels. I'll put on my hard hat, gloves and boots.....starting time? 11:11.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Lucretius

No comments:

Post a Comment