Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner

Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner
Blue Ridge Smoky Mountains

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 177 - The Locals Know More...Ask Them

If you are interested in a private tour of these waterfalls. Please contact me me through this website.  Add a comment and I will receive it directly.  I give personal tours of some of the 276 waterfalls in this wonderful county! Transylvania County.  All I hear now are the sounds of waterfalls, I've spent the entire last three days chasing waterfalls.  Here is what I saw today...

Abbey Falls

Bird Rock Falls

Boren Mills Shoals Falls

a Man and his waterfall...Hi Bill!

Craig Miller, our Tour guide

Me in front of Wood Cove Falls

Eastotoee Falls

French Broad Basin Falls

Mill Shoals Falls

A spider I promised to e-mail Lori and Jan, I kept my word.

Twin Falls

Whitewater Falls

Whitewater Warning

Wood Cove Falls, My favorite
Tomorrow....I'm chasing more waterfalls.....I'm not sticking to the rivers and lakes because I'm not used to those...I want only the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment