Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner

Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner
Blue Ridge Smoky Mountains

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 224 - Save the Ta Tas

Boobs, Breasts, Nipples, Ta Tas, Brick House [from the song, she's a brick ....hooouuuussse, she's young and naked, and letting it all hang out] Knockers, you know all the names for the female mammary glands.  I figured if I just said all of the names, than this blog won't be so shocking later.  We all take these wonderful tools God gave mothers to feed their young for granted.  There's one group who doesn't and that is the women and men who are affected by Breast Cancer.  I think all of us know of someone who has had breast cancer or who has been affected knowing someone else who knows someone who had, is fighting or currently has been diagnosed with this incurable disease.

Now, again this is just my personal opinion, but I believe if we can send a MAN to the moon and we can give a little blue pill to get a MANs penis erect, than why is it so hard for the male and female scientists of the world to get together and come up with a cure for Breast Cancer.  It certainly is the right thing to do.  I have an acquaintance who started a support group for women and MEN with breast cancer (yes men can get this too!) called Bosom Buddies.  They give the women makeovers, recycle wigs and generally support one another through such an alarming diagnosis, process and recovery where applicable.

See you can do it too, with a head of cabbage

This was the inspiration for my bra below

Seedless Watermelon?
I've Got Game - The pink whistle and pink wrist bands go great with the bra!


This is my Grin and "Bare" It Bra

Three of my entries

"I am the Vine - Now pass the Wine" Bra Art
There was an article in the paper that stated that a local chapter was being formed and that they were calling out to all  artists.  So since I don't have to go back to school until Monday, I had a little time and consider myself artistic at times and did a little research.  The right thing for me to do was to answer there call for "bra art" so that they can sell these in a silent auction and people will buy them. the money then goes to help their organization.  The fabric was either laying around the house or I go it from Goodwill for $2.  I got the bras from Goodwill for $1.95 each.  A little bit of thread, a little bit of sweat and a little bit of glue and wahhhlahhh!  The possibilities are endless.  These bras will be auctioned off in Deland at the Elusive Grape on September 17th.  I'm hoping someone will like my entries well enough to buy my Tat to save somebody else's Tit[s]!

My personal favorites are below but I didn't create these...

Super woman!

MoBo Bra (motherboard)

B is for Breasts Of which ladies have two; Once prized for the function, Now for the view. ~Robert Paul Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment