Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner

Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner
Blue Ridge Smoky Mountains

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 251 - JAVA

Most people know JAVA as a cup of hot coffee.  It is a programming language I'm taking now and I feel like a complete bumbling idiot.  I worked six hours today on it and got nowhere.  I feel like I've wasted my time.  I did however have this same issue with my PHP class two semesters ago.  So I think I'm going to just sleep on it.  It seems that somehow my brain connects the dots when I'm sleeping in a manner that it is unable to do when it is awake.  Sometimes the right thing to do is to walk away, sleep on it and begin again another day.  This is my plan.  Even the Lord rested on the seventh day.

This semester is a little overwhelming but I'm determined to keep on trying.  Some days are easier than others.  But this week, between having over 350 pages to read in my textbooks, write a program in JAVA, design and upload a website and watch 8 videos for my Linux, participate online in all four discussion groups, do the assignments at the end of all three chapters of my Project, download and prepare for two assignments due next week, take a quiz, a test and two more quizzes in JAVA, I'm wore out! 

I'm thankful for the challenge, it proves to myself I'm still alive.  Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment