Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner

Nothing Finer than Living in North Caroliner
Blue Ridge Smoky Mountains

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 295 - Tiara

Its Mother's Day in the USA and this is the second day of the year out of two that I wear my tiara, the other being my birthday.  There is just something about this day that I shouldn't have to worry about the needs of others and the others should do the right thing and worry about the needs of their mother..me (children are you listening?)  So far I've had a tremendously special day and paradoxically is because of two other mothers.  My new friends from across the globe in Italy.  My host son's birth mother Wanda and her friend (also a mother of a host son in Arizona) Roselba.  Roselba and Wanda made me feel like a queen today by sending to me items to add to my now over 300 collection of grape items.  I realize that this collection now borders on the ridiculous to the really really stellar collection.  So from one mother to another, THANK YOU.  I'm wearing my tiara and there is only one way to capture how this moment feels.  Amy showed it on Big Bang Theory in this youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i_WpYc3YI4

Tiara is the same word in Italian  but coroncina is also used and princess is principessa.  So watch this clip and you'll know how I feel today.  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment