As with most new custom designs, there were many emails going back and forth as expected and we decided, albeit expensive, that $400 per door and $100 shipping. TWO doors total $1000 and just made of pine, no windows, and no varnish, actually pretty high priced for a 40 x 80 door made of pine. To my surprise when we picked it up from Fedex, we found they had only made and sent one! That one door was damaged. Before I understood that there was only one door, we refused it because there was damage. We didn't realize they had sent one as the double layer of pine looked like two doors from the unopened torn package. So we put in a claim with Fedex for the balance of $1000.
My issues with them were many as follows:
1) They don't have any records and I lost so much time trying to locate emails luckily I had to prove that the issue and questions were already answered and addressed and not made note of and followed through on.
2) They keep no records, zilch, nada, nothing, they only work via paypal. One has to wonder...are they even claiming taxes and profits without any records? After this blog my next course of action is the Better Business Bureau.
5) Their emails were always nice but incompetent, I've blogged before about this issue. Is Nice but incompetent really nice? NO! Its unprofessional.
6) This is a buyer beware, I would NOT endorse this company and in fact am warning you NOT to purchase from them. There are NO records nor are they paying taxes on these cash transfers. This is a federal crime.
7) We also agreed on a Z on the bottom with a Z backward on the adjacent door. As you can see in the photos, it arrived with a V. I even drew an illustration but THAT must have gotten lost too.